Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Falling Part 3

Last night, when we were supposed to be having a sleep over without any "physical activity", we forgot the agreement and were soon not sleeping.  At one point, I fell out of the bed because I am just plainly that dorky...and klutzy...and I kind of slipped off the edge, banging my elbow on the platform frame.  It actually still hurts.

But I feel like it's been a long time since I gave my loyal readership of two something to laugh at.  So there you go; laugh with me please because I'm giggling as I write this.

Oh, and K laughed with me at first then grew very concerned and caring when it became clear my arm was a little tender after all.  When I said I was completely embarrassed, he eased my discomfort.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta say this, H:

    100 points for style! :o)

    It's happened to all of us. (Well, 'cept for that one apartment where I slept on a blanket on the floor.) One reason I always reserve a little skepticism for story and movie love scenes is that they never have:

    "Ow! OW!"

    "Hey, move, you're on my hair!"

    "Oh, hang on, foot cramp, arg arg arg I hate these."

    "Let's roll over and oops oh darn."

    "God, sorry, is that cold?"

    "I don't know what you're doing but you fell out a while ago."

    "Stop stop I don't bend that way!"

    Sex is awkward and tangled and oh my word if you do it right at *all* it's hugely messy... but it's still the best way for two people to say what needs to be said. Falls and all.

    ReplyDelete