Saturday, August 20, 2011

Safe in his arms

From now on, K gets space whenever he even hints about it.

Since Wednesday, he's been satisfying my needs (and I his).  Thursday night he made me smile, more extremely so than Wednesday night.  Last night, he brought a bit of creativity to the mix; he's obviously putting his mind to work.  I'm still disinclined to be explicit here; but last night what he added in, it took my body and mind to some place different than ever before with anyone.  I once had a similar emotional reaction with someone but it wasn't coupled with the full physical reaction.  Last night was truly unique, something I've only experienced with K.  My reasoning ability escaped me for a few minutes, my mind stopped processing, not even white noise intruded, and physically, I was later told, my whole body was shivering.

And K knew to wrap his arms around me tightly, to hold me, and to keep telling me I was safe while he stroked my hair.

I sit here remembering the feel of his arms around me as my intellect streamed back into my mind.  There was the silence of peace and bliss, broken only by the sound of his voice assuring me, with his strength physically manifesting what his words were saying.  Later, I thanked him for making me feel safe.  His response: "You are safe."

I'm memorializing this here, and elsewhere, to look upon it when I have those moments of worry and fear.  As I write these thoughts, I ask myself: why worry anymore?  He is the first man to hold me and tell me I am safe.  I felt safe in his arms. I continue to feel safe in the memory of it.

1 comment:

  1. Darn, I keep losing comments because I forget there's the human-verification step. So here's my second try.

    Safety is key. If he ever passes the f-h tests, and you yield control to him, your safety (emotional, physical, social) will be his paramount responsibility, followed closely by your joy, exaltation, and pride. When you are absolutely confident that he *will* keep you safe, then you can take his hand and lean over the interesting edges.

    ReplyDelete