Friday, August 19, 2011

On second thought...

I'd really like to edit out some of the Space...the final frontier post.  But I made it my policy when I started this blog that I would only edit posts for mechanical problems (spelling, punctuation, my never ending battle with homophones).  I committed to myself that I would not remove posts.  Arguably "editing out" is "editing" but it's actually removing a chunk that falls into the objectionable category.  So to my two readers out there, please feel free to ignore the Space...the final frontier post.

Frankly, I think my substantial worry about the job market really brought me quite low this week.  Actually, there's no "thinking" about it: it brought me really down, in a way I haven't experienced for probably three and a half months now.  The confluence of those feelings with some questions about K made me ponder, yesterday, way too much the question of space.  I would actually have been terrible company for K those few days he was needing space because those were the hardest days I had this week in dealing with the job search.

Yet, a hug was what I needed most those few days.

The questions I asked in the post are still valid.  I just don't think I needed to spend so much time fussing over them.  Only time and further discussions with K will answer them.  And that's all I need to know for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment