Monday, September 19, 2011

The Falling, Part 5

I fell.  Again.  While fishing.  Ugh.

I honestly don't remember ever being this klutzy.  Admittedly, I'm a klutz.  But this much?!?!?!?!?!  Hurt my wrist enough this time that K noticed, while we were still fishing, that I was holding the rod oddly.  He offered me an ace bandage on the way home.

K also made me fall more for him this weekend.  He related a story about his fishing friend commenting how amazing I was when I helped the friend in his small business on Saturday.  K said he was told to not scare me away.  I responded, "What could you do that would possibly scare me away?"  He then admitted the friend hadn't actually said not to scare me away...instead, K was just saying he doesn't want me to go.

Aw Shucks.  I feel really, really, really lucky to have this man in my life right now.  Especially in light of his, um, actions this morning.  Emotionally and physically things just keep getting better. =)  and  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment