Saturday, September 10, 2011

What's in a name?

My blog name is, of course, a nom de plume. For those that don't know, Hecate is the goddess of crossroads and magic, among other things.  It was selected back in December to represent the crossroads I was at, when I gathered my courage to write someone who I now have the honor to call friend.  That correspondence remains valued and cherished for the education and the great assistance it gave me in sorting out a part of myself.  It remains to be seen, however, if what I learned truly, completely applies to my life.  I think some, if not all, of it will; I took a path that lead to greater understanding and I hope to not loose that understanding.

And today I started to explore further along that path and I gotta say:  I love the route I'm on right now.

1 comment:

  1. Nobody has a prescription for relationships that applies to more than their own experience. All anyone can do is be willing to share, discuss, explain, and answer. "This works for me, this works for us, this sounds like you so maybe think about it."

    There's no script. I can tell you about my joy, and my beloved's, but only to provoke your thoughts about what's right for you.

    As you know already, of course.

    ReplyDelete