Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I love my hair...

As I mentioned earlier, I really like my hair.  Maybe that's egotistical, but it is what it is.

Last night, K and I met up and spent a few hours talking and laughing together.  We closed the place down around 10pm and walked out to our cars.

When he leaned in to kiss me good night, he wove his fingers through my hair and before I realized it, he had bunched a bit at the roots in his fist and bent my neck back firmly but not roughly in just the way I had been craving for too long.  Nibbling on my neck, he seemed to be pleased that I didn't react negatively to the hair clinch.  Or rather he seemed very pleased.

I reacted so far away from negative to that one simple act.

There's been hints of our preferences...or is predilections the better word?  But that one act was more overt than I expected.  It made me wish I was the kind of woman that would swoon because the feeling that came over me made my knees shake, even if it were only a mental shake.

Could it really be possible that he's more akin than I first thought to the future-him I've wondered about?

I think last night triggered the need for more exacting conversations.  That terrifies me but it is better to clear the air on a few issues now...instead of becoming attached and finding out we aren't able to accept things about one another.  But the signs are very positive that he'd be accepting.

1 comment: