Saturday, June 18, 2011

Smiles Abound

Best day ever was had yesterday with K.  He made us blueberry muffins in the morning, then we did touristy things for much of the day.  At one point we stopped at a library and were looking at the architecture.  Walking by the magazine racks, I saw one I wanted to just stop and breeze through.  Really, I've been trying to act just how I would with a friend or if on my own.  Without a protest, he grabbed a magazine and we stood silently side by side looking at them.  It was again a little thing, such a small thing really, but my random weirdness seems comfortable to him.

Last night was the best.  I feel like I laughed non-stop for an entire day.

This past Sunday night, when we talked after the text/email "was it weird or not weird" thing, he mentioned that he wasn't dating anyone else off of the online website and wasn't really checking it.  The site tells you when a member was last on and he was last on a week ago.  So the ever, all consuming "check the facts" in me can see that he hasn't gone on.  I only subscribed for one month and my subscription expires today.  Maybe I should just let it go for now.

I haven't felt the desire to go out on any other first "meetings".  For me, I just keep coming back to hating the juggling part.  I just really enjoy K's company even if all this is is a fun time for now.  So I think my subscription might just be let to expire, and I'll see where things go with K.  And things are worth pursuing at least in theory and discussion.

And did I mention the dinner he made us Thursday night?  I've had an appetite problem for about 4 months now...but when he cooked for me, it was mysteriously gone.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment