Tuesday, June 7, 2011

So not a frog

I still owe a more detailed blog for date 3 with Guy 2-B that happened yesterday.  Nice guy, relaxing date after a stressful interview; no pressure, talked a lot.  But no continual "buzz"...only spurts.  We're playing golf tomorrow for date 4...he's sliding into "he could be a really good friend" category.

But I just had date 2 with Guy 8-K.  We were supposed to have Date 2 on Saturday night.  He emailed last night and said he didn't want to wait to get together until then.  I wrote back this morning that I had plans with my roommates but if he wanted to stop by for a beer after those plans (stop by at the location where we would be - still haven't shared my home info) that would work...okay, so I also said I didn't want to wait to see him either.

Then my plans with my roommates fell through, literally, three minutes before he sent a text this morning solidifying a visit for tonight.

So instead of a quick drink at the end of trivia night...we hung out, had a few beers, played trivia at the pub...and had a very nice kiss afterward.  He's been making me guess what are the plans for Saturday night...and as I write this, I sent him the correct answer.  Just a really fun, relaxing time.  Nearly a continual "buzz" except for the first "Oh My God I'm Freaking Nervous" few minutes.

His one flaw that I've found...he smokes but not heavily because each date has been 3 1/2 hours long and he never takes a cig break.  Hmmmm.  Not sure what I think about that.  It's hard to think straight because that kiss was very nice (or did I say that already).  And I hope saying this much isn't going to jinx things...my roommates accused me of glowing tonight when I got home.  He so did not turn into a frog on date 2 like I worried about.

No comments:

Post a Comment