Monday, June 13, 2011

:o)

So....as I was finishing the last post....literally as I was writing my worries about what happened tonight, Guy 8-K was typing me an email...mostly talking fun things, but also saying why he didn't respond to my last text tonight.  I got the email about 10 minutes after I posted my long winded over analytically driven dribble...

When I saw his email, I impulsively called him...and then we spent the next hour and a half just talking about random things.

I realized while talking to him that I had accidentally sent my email to his office email address, so he hasn't received it (he's previously said for security reasons his company doesn't like remote access, so people in his division don't have remote access to emails on the weekend).  I did, however, warn him about the email.  He offered to delete it without reading it, but I said that it was meant to be a straightforward, lay out my thoughts kind of thing and that it was okay if he read it.

But yeah...I'm a dork.  I know it.  He knows it.  And I think we're both okay about it. :o)  Now I must sleep for it is late...

1 comment:

  1. It ought to be possible to retract a delivered but unread email message. There's nothing technical to prevent it. It's merely that every mail client in the world would have to recognize a new message type :o|

    Think how many woes could be averted.

    ReplyDelete