Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Um, yeah...

So, um, yeah.  Guy 8 - K.  What should I say about him? Hmmm.  GREAT date. Super fantastic in my book.  Sat, had a couple of glasses of wine, some tapas, the sunset was beautiful when we left the wine bar, so we walked a bit, no awkward pauses throughout the three and a half hour date...which is kind of long for me...I've been holding these first dates to about an hour or so.  Definite trademark pending feeling (okay, more like feeling plus plus).  I hate to say more because I really would like him to be interested in a second date (he mentioned a couple of possibilities but nothing concrete), so I just don't want to jinx it.  That and I'm tired from smiling and laughing so much.

Okay, so I have to ask:  is it bad that he's seven years younger than I am?

1 comment: